21. Really engage. All the tips, tricks and strategies in the world can’t compete with really engaging on the platform. Be intentional about liking photos, and leaving thoughtful comments. Regularly find new people to follow, and engage with them by responding to comments and questions.
22. Combine multiple photos into a collage for maximum engagement. Use a tool like PicFrame to combine up to 9 photos or videos.
23. Ask an influencer to mention or tag your product. If you know of an influential Instagram user who has used your product, ask for a mention. It just could work…and will likely result in a ton of new followers.
24. Post photos of things that are blue. Some research suggests these get 24% more likes than photos that are orange or red.
25. Post on Wednesdays: Images posted mid-week receive slightly more engagement than those posted on other days.
26. Use the word ‘comment’ in your captions. Some research suggests these get significantly more comments than those without.
27. Use faces in your photos. Dan Zarella found that images with faces received 35% more likes than those without.
28. Tag people in your photos when relevant. This ensures those photos show up in those users’ feeds and makes it more likely they’ll share them.
29. The lighter the better: Photos that have 65-85% light get 24% more likes than those that are less than 45% light.
30. Create a branded hashtag. Come up with a hashtag and encourage your followers to use it. This encourages your fans to engage with your brand and increases your visibility at the same time.
Photo Credit: LYFE Marketing
Did this help? Kindly share your thought in the comments!