Are you having a hard time securing visitors and attracting clients with your content marketing efforts? Here are 10 ways that you can growth-hack your content marketing.
- Organise Your Motivational Material
Trust me, generating new content ideas can take up a lot of time and as well tiring depending on the number of times you publish content, this is something that should be a frequent part of your process. It all about coming up with pertinent ideas that your audience wants to read.
There are a few different ways you can organise your motivational material:
- Use an RSS reader like Feedly or Bloglovin’. You can build a list of blogs that you follow, and categorise them so you can save time. Once a week, go through your reader and make a few notes of potential blog post ideas if anything motivates you. You can create a category for yourself like “prospective ideas”.
- Type a few different keywords into Pinterest and see what other articles appear. If you feel motivated by any, save them to a private board for future reference. You could call this “blog post ideas.”
- Like any tweets that inspire an article idea, then at the end of a day, go through the tweets you’ve favourited and written them down.
- Always Have a Plan
As a writer, staying organized is vital to your content writing process. This is the more reason you need a plan for each step for the process. Create time in your schedule for when you’re going to come up with ideas when you’re going to write content etc. This implies that you will always know what needs to be done for a certain article and you’ll always stay or be organized.I would advise you to make use of Asana or Trello to manage all your project – you can even set yourself due dates! I love using Trello… So if you are not using a system like this to keep yourself organised, you’ll never be making the most of your process.
- Do Not Procrastinate
DID YOU KNOW THAT THE CURE FOR PROCRASTINATION IS THE HABIT OF DO IT NOW? So should you procrastinate, it needs to stop. Set a lump of time every day where you do something related to your content process. Hello! Should you need anything to “get you in the mood” then go for it! I love inspirational songs with so much passion and I get my drive from listening to any – you should know what gives you your drive. Do whatever you need to do to get those creative juices flowing. Just don’t procrastinate.
- Note Everything Down
The first question you should ask yourself when coming up with an idea for your blog should be: “would this make a good blog post idea?” ensure to write down every idea you have, as you never know what might come of it. You might not want to create it now, but you could at a later date.
- Write About What You Love
Writing about what you love to make it less stressful for you. As for me, I’m more productive when I’m writing about something I love. Knowing what you love and doing it is always best rather than getting involved with junks that won’t be readable at the end of the day.
So should you start an article and the right words aren’t flowing, put it aside and move unto something else, You Know What? The best articles you will create are the ones where the right words just flow freely.
Pick the hack that inspires you and start putting it to work for your business growth in anticipation for my next edition. Kindly share your thought in the comments!